Health and social care information: a guide for journalists
Reducing the amount of "pillar to post calls" you have to make to track down the facts and figures you need.
What is the guide?
- Your starting point in signposting some of the main areas of health and social care information in England.
- A flavour of what information is available and which organisation to get in touch with to access it.
What's in it?
- An index of health and social care information arranged by subject - from birth and maternity to social care and workforce. The index gives details of further topics within that subject and which organisation has the information about each one of them.
- Brief descriptions and contact information for press offices of the organisations included in the index, and also for other organisations that can often help journalists with insight and knowledge of different health and social care topics.
- A quick definition guide to types of NHS organisation.
Still can't find the information you're looking for?
- Read the organisation descriptions in the guide (which include the sort of information typically offered).
- Contact our press team if you need further help.
NHS Digital press office
Media line: 0300 303 3888
Email us to receive press releases and our monthly press calendar
Follow us on twitter: @NHSDigital